United Kingdom Wrestling Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do I decide who wins?

Go down

How do I decide who wins? Empty How do I decide who wins?

Post  BrooklynBasher Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:34 am

I want people to actively participate in this Federation, as a result I reward those who Role Play. When deciding who wins I follow the same principle, people who Role Play will win matches.

I will decide matches based on levels but even if you are a low level and you are wrestling a high level, if you post a quality Role Play then you will win. If neither player posts an RP, I will let the game decide who wins the match.

If both players submit Roleplays I will base the decision on the length and number of submitted RPs.

Newley added: When you RP for a match please do not assume that you will win, if you want to lose a match a certain way then you can post this in the End of Matches section. If you post a RP in that section declaring yourself the winner I will only use this RP if the other person involved posts a reply or you have contacted the other person prior to posting the RP. If no post is received or you haven't contacted the other person involved then I will not use the RP and you will loose.

When posting an RP in the Ending of Matches section and you want it to end a certain way then please use the following format:

If Wrestler A wins this happens:

*Match ending goes here.*

If Wrestler B wins this happens:

*Match ending goes here.*

If you want to lost your match a certain way then post it in the End of Matches section also.

If you post in End of Matches section and it is to win against your opponent then please make it clear that you have contacted the other person involved and they are happy with the decision. If you post there and I contact the person and they have no knowledge of this then you will lost the match.

Something like this will be fine:
P.N. I have contacted Wrestler B and he is happy for this ending to happen.

This rule will come into effect from the 29/02/2012 EAA Show.

PM me if you have any questions regarding this.
BrooklynBasher
BrooklynBasher
Ukr Roster Member
Ukr Roster Member

https://ukwrevolution.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum